Social Media Campaigns

Show up, be seen, influence!

Social Media Campaigns for Nonprofits

My mother has apples.rrgtrj
How does an organization connect with a broader audience and foster community on social media? Our approach at Buzz Factory is 80/20 – 80% of the time we offer free gifts to your community, while the rest of 20% is spent wisely to engage your audience to take action. We treat your social media channels as a customer service arm… and we take it seriously! Social networks are a tremendous opportunity to share, engage and finally convert your audience to the most loyal donors.

%

customers enjoying our shop

%

NONprofit increase investment in digital marketing

%

of online donors enroll in monthly giving programs

%

millenials prefer to donate online to NONprofits

Connect with your audiences

et|arrow_triangle-right_alt2|I

Social Activation

Integrate social media throughout your entire campaigns. We help you to find creatives ways to engage your audience with donations

et|icon_image|

Social Media Monitoring

If you want sustainable results, your effort needs to be spreaded consistently. Match your audience’s expectation with consistent commitment on social media.

et|share_outline|

Paid campaigns

Want faster and higher results? Paid campaigns are the answer! We help you to develop and put in place social media campaigns that align with your strategy and goals.

et|icon_chat_alt|w

Influencing marketing

Influencing marketing is a MUST today. Think of it as a magnified version of ‘word-of-mouth’. We can help you raise awareness and credibility by implementing campaigns that reach thousands!

et|icon_chat_alt|w

Influencing marketing

Influencing marketing is a MUST today. Think of it as a magnified version of ‘word-of-mouth’. We can help you raise awareness and credibility by implementing campaigns that reach thousands!

Connect with your audiences

✓ Takes you ahead of the competition

93% of consumers start their journey online to find products or services. Appearing in the top for the right keywords is essential for any business. 

✓ Increases sales and leads

75% of consumers will never click past the first page of results. The businesses appearing on the first page are getting the leads and sales.

✓ Builds trust and credibility

The ranking on the first page means that you are popular, enjoy recognition and are one of the top players in the industry.

✓ Decreases your Cost Per Acquisition

All specialists know it: SEO is more cost-effective than paid advertising. It also helps to reduce your Cost-per-Click by increasing the  “Quality Score” (Google Ads).

✓ Free and long term traffic

SEO can take 6 to 12 months to produce optimal rankings, but once you achieve it, SEO results provide long term free traffic.

entrepreneur customer journey

Why is Social Media Marketing our Strength?

We have local and international experience in the creation and execution of campaigns in social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, among others, and we know what works and what does not. We create your strategy based on your short and long-term requirements. We carry out audience and competition analysis that help us to select the best strategies that we will apply to each social media. Our experts manage your campaigns and monitor carefully the execution. It does not matter if you market B2B or B2C, Buzz Factory can help you select the best strategies to win new prospects and clients. Our experts stay updated with the latest developments in the world of social networks.

Are You Getting Enough Donors?

Get FREE professional and unbiased advice now!

Let’s Get Started

Ready To Make a Real Change? Let’s Build this Thing Together!

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Ana B. is available. Talk to an expert now!
👋 Hi, how can I help?